After you have chosen some service you are welcome to book an appointment
1. Manual osteopathy (Winnipeg)- 120 CAD per session
Available discount- 90 CAD per session.
2. Home Call osteopathic treatment (Winnipeg) - 150 CAD per session
* Mobile sessions are available just under request and after approval, and mostly for the patients who have difficulties or too busy to come at an office location.
3. Off-Hours Osteopathic Care (Winnipeg) - 150 CAD per session
* If you are in need of osteopathic treatment asap and have an emergency issue (don`t confuse it with the medical emergency condition, which is a matter of MD), you can try to request "Off-Hours Osteopathic Care". Depending on the circumstances, your inquiry will be considered. Scheduling is not guaranteed in that kind of service.
The session is usually 1 hour (it could be varied 45-75 minutes depends on the situation).
4. 30 min Manual Osteopathy (Winnipeg) - 60 CAD
* Half an hour session is also possible in some cases under request. It is not possible to provide two 30 mins sessions for the one person back-to-back.
Credentials and Associations membership numbers:
Dmitry Vasilyev - osteopathic manual practitioner (title DOMP), RMO
- Registered Manual Osteopath, member of CRMO (College of Registered Manual Osteopaths).
License number: RMO-018
- Manitoba Osteopathic Association
- Alliance Canadienne de Médecine Alternative, The Canadian Alliance of Alternative Medicine (ACMA)
- 2145 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3J 0L4
- 459 Stephen St, Morden, MB R6M 1T9
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT: CASH, CHEQUE, E-TRANSFER
You will receive a receipt after the procedure, which you could claim for your insurance company
Sirius Health Solutions
Chambers of Commerce
Coughlin & Associates
Industrial Alliance (IA)
You can cancel your appointment by phone, text, e-mail 48 hours prior to your treatment. Failing this 48-hour-cancellation notice may result in a full treatment fee. Missed appointments without notice will be charged the full treatment price. This fee is to be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment. Consideration will be given upon circumstances.